The San Gabriel Valley Civic Alliance was proud to host its 6th Annual Sector Awards Luncheon on Saturday, April 23, 2016, at the beautiful Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park hotel. The event was sold out and honored six very deserving award recipients:
- Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon, recipient of the Government Award
- Coca Cola’s Nancy Limon, recipient of the Business Award
- CLSBA President Dr. Barbara Flores, Recipient of the Education Award
- MAOF, Mexican American Opportunity Foundation, Recipient of the Community Award
- El Monte’s Donna Crippen, Recipent of the Lifetime Achievement Award
- IBEW Local 11’s Dick Reed, Recipient of the Labor Award
These awardees have exemplified the values and ideals of the San Gabriel Valley Civic Alliance through their important work, bettering the quality of life and improving the environment for labor, business and residents of this great region. The Alliance brings together the best of the best in the San Gabriel Valley, from Government, Labor, Business, Education, Environment and a host of other fields, based upon the guiding principles of collaboration, innovation and positive outcome solutions.
Congratulations to these deserving honorees. Their cooperation, dedication and leadership exemplifies the ideals of the Alliance, and we are proud to highlight their achievements!